Free School Meals
If you are a parent, foster parent, network family carer or guardian of children at school, and you are on a low income, you could be entitled to free school meals.
Your child/children are entitled to free school meals if you receive:
• Income support, or
• Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance, or
• Income Related Employment and Support Allowance, or
• The Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit, or
• Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999, or
• Child Tax Credit, if you have annual taxable income
(as assessed HM Revenue and Customs) which does not exceed £16,190
If you are unsure whether you may be entitled please contact Free Schools Meals below.
Telephone: 0113 222 4404. Email: email@example.com.
'Scores On The Doors' Food Hygiene ELITE AWARD
Congratulations to Mrs Lee and the Kitchen Team on being awarded the 'Scores On The Doors' ELITE AWARD for food hygiene! This has been awarded for gaining top scores in the last five food hygiene inspections! Well done!