Free School Meals
If you are a parent, foster parent, network family carer or guardian of children at school, and you are on a low income, you could be entitled to free school meals.
Your child/children are entitled to free school meals if you receive:
• Income support, or
• Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance, or
• Income Related Employment and Support Allowance, or
• The Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit, or
• Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999, or
• Child Tax Credit, if you have annual taxable income
(as assessed HM Revenue and Customs) which does not exceed £16,190
Below are photographs of the key members of staff
you can contact to discuss this further.
Packed Lunch Guidance Policy
and School Meals Booklet