Our scrumptious healthy school dinners are made by our talented team of kitchen staff in our own kitchen.
Dinner money should be paid in advance and you can pay for the week / month / term.
Nursery meals cost £2.50 a day.
Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 meals are provided free of charge (funded by the Government).
Year 3 to Year 6 meals cost £2.00 a day.
Payment for school meals can be made direct to school or online at https://payments.leeds.gov.uk/ePayments/smbasket.aspx
If you wish to pay online you will need to contact the school office first to request a unique pupil reference number.
Free School Meals
If you are a parent, foster parent, network family carer or guardian of children at school, and you are on a low income, you could be entitled to free school meals. Your child/children are entitled to free school meals if you receive:
- Income support, or
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance, or
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance, or
- The Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit, or
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999, or
- Child Tax Credit, if you have annual taxable income (as assessed HM Revenue and Customs) which does not exceed £16,190
Below are photographs of the key members of staff you can contact to discuss this further.
Mrs Jean Walker Mrs Nafeesa Maumonait